Re: how to get last created inferior, python api

Reading the source of GDB, I noticed that inferiors are given a number
from a global counter in add_inferior_silent(). So I guess looking for
the inferior with the highest number is equivalent to looking for the
last created inferior.

--
Quentin Sabah
06 07 967 367