This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/14194] Updated cuban locale
- From: "ramontanet at estudiantes dot uci.cu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:32:22 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/14194] Updated cuban locale
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Rosniel Arian Montanet <ramontanet at estudiantes dot uci.cu> 2012-06-04 20:32:22 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #1)
> Thank you for submitting an updated locale. It appears that you have forgotten
> to remove a part of the LC_CTYPE section? Also, in most cases, you change the
> locale to copy data from es_ES, but in the LC_MESSAGES, you do the opposite and
> instead copy-paste the es_ES.LC_MESSAGES - was that intentional?
Petr Baudis: Best regards, do not really understand that you meant the party
was to delete the LC_CTYPE, to make sure I have been reviewing it in other
local es_ES derived and all values ââare equal, if you kindly explained best I
would appreciate, excuse my stupidity but I am not clear.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.