This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug build/14253] Glibc does not build with SELinux support
- From: "lailavrazda1979 at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:23:10 +0000
- Subject: [Bug build/14253] Glibc does not build with SELinux support
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Wolf <lailavrazda1979 at gmail dot com> 2012-06-20 06:23:10 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #2)
> Which version of libselinux and libsepol are you using?
> What exactly is the error message?
I'm using the latest libselinux and libsepol from the following page:
namely, libselinux 2.1.9 and libsepol 2.1.4. As for the exact error message,
it'll take me several hours to reproduce the exact environment, so I'll post
again when I do. I'll have lots and lots of details.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.