This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug ports/14279] [2.15 backport] catch up on bugs fixed since 2.15 release
- From: "cmetcalf at tilera dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 19:18:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug ports/14279] [2.15 backport] catch up on bugs fixed since 2.15 release
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com> 2012-06-21 19:18:07 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #4)
> Please split this into at *least* 2 commits, one for tile changes, one for
> linux-generic changes.
> OK to commit to 2.15 stable branch with those changes (and the expectation of
> no new regressions in the testsuite).
I think we're actually fine. The changes in my repository for 2.15 are seven
commits, cherry picked in the usual way. I haven't merged them into a single
commit or anything like that, and I was planning to push them as 7 commits,
including the "(cherry picked from commit blah blah)" lines in the commit
I haven't tested any platforms other than tilepro, tilegx64, and tilegx32, but
these changes aren't seen by any other platforms (yet - perhaps more to come
with linux-generic, but not yet that I know of).
Let me know if this sounds like what you were expecting :-)
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.