This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/6530] *printf() and incomplete multibyte sequences returns -1 bogusly
- From: "jrnieder at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 03:19:33 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/6530] *printf() and incomplete multibyte sequences returns -1 bogusly
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #16 from Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder at gmail dot com> 2012-06-23 03:19:33 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #15)
> The bug has nothing to do with wprintf. It applies to the non-wide printf
> functions. The text you cited is about wprintf and is therefore irrelevant.
Did you read my message to the end? Is your reply meant to motivate people
to help you?
I would be thrilled in printf and wprintf were defined in separate files
with shared code (if any) in a third file, but that's a topic for another
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.