This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug stdio/6530] *printf() and incomplete multibyte sequences returns -1 bogusly
- From: "carlos_odonell at mentor dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 22:03:11 +0000
- Subject: [Bug stdio/6530] *printf() and incomplete multibyte sequences returns -1 bogusly
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #26 from Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com> 2012-06-24 22:03:11 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #25)
> When a bug has been known for over 4 years and there's such a simple fix, why
> is there discussion of putting off fixing it until later? Or am I
> misunderstanding Jonathan's reply again?
This bug will likely be fixed in 2.17 development, with a backport to 2.16.1 if
requested. Does that match your expectations?
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.