Re: Yahoo! Vacation Reply

Hi all,

I just got sacked, why ?? beats me !!

But the point here is that I can start working on my
project which is to replace yahoo/aol w/ linux/gnu
via:

a) a really cool client, a settop gaming/business
development station

b) a really cool portal, mostly run by kids, who as it
turns out are our best/most demanding customers.

I'm a perl freak (read FreeX) and it looks like we may
beat java/jini to the draw.

I'll get busy as soon as I decompress from all the bs
I just experienced at my last job.

My site is www.thinman.com, it gives an idea what I
want to do, though it basically sucks.  Also look at

http://www.thinman.com/Depth.html ,
thats an operations "freeze/thaw" type db server.