Re: WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

>Please tell us exactly what you're doing. From which libc are you
>updating?  Did you read the whole FAQ and INSTALL files?
I'm trying to run the make install to actually get libc6 on my system as
the primary library. At which point I might be able to use linuxthreads.

The system is bare. i.e. pure slackware install with the exception being
gcc, binutils and the kernel have been upgraded to make the ./configure
happy. I've followed the installation manual (http://www.imaxx.net/~thry
tis/glibc/Glibc2-HOWTO-5.html) and read the README and FAQ. I can't see
anything which obviously related to this error. (Below this e-mail)

Regards

Mark

In message <u8ln7hlt8i.fsf@gromit.rhein-neckar.de>, Andreas Jaeger
<aj@suse.de> writes