forward from Jeremy Buhler

[Please note that non-member postings are now rejected, due to
some recent spam on the list.]

I've been trying to get Bruno Haible's patches to gcc 2.95.2 to
make the C++ library work with glibc 2.2's libio.  However, the
location of the patches given in the FAQ has been down
(unpingable) for at least two days.

Could someone please make the patches available on either the
Sourceware or GNU FTP sites?  Failing that, please send me the
patches or post them to the list.

Also, do I have to recompile all my libstdc++-using programs
after applying the patches?

Thanks,
Jeremy Buhler

jbuhler@cs.washington.edu