Re: Linking Problem

Sanal,

When I have had this problem it was because
I didn't have ld.conf set up correctly and so
was not linking the glibc shared libraries
correctly.

Try running 'ldd' on your program to see
what it is linking.  Then modify ld.conf
to link in the correct libraries and then
run ldconfig to install the new ld.conf.

Kathy Bieltz