Re: Compile error in glibc-2.1.3

On 4 May 2001, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> That's correct - and fixed since a long time.  glibc 2.2.3 is current,

I just wanted to be sure that the compiler toolchain was all working
correctly - they are, since I installed the build last night.

BTW, why does 2.1.3 make assumptions about where it expects to find pwd?
On this system it was in /usr/bin/pwd, so make kept complaining about
missing /bin/pwd. Moving it to the right place sorted that, although I do
feel that autoconf could have checked.

Is there a page on the web somewhere that compares features of glibc
versions (i.e 2.1.3, 2.2.3 etc)?

Alex.
--
I fitted a microfusion reactor and antigravity
generators to my car. Now she flies.

http://www.tahallah.clara.co.uk