RV: linux threads, the manager.

ok, i think i didn't express myself, sorry
i have a multithread process under Linux
i expect every thread in the group to be terminated if i kill one of them.
	PID		PPID		CMD
	15744		15509		thr_kill
	15745		15744		thr_kill
	15746		15745		thr_kill
	15747		15745		thr_kill
	15748		15745		thr_kill

If i kill 15745, i expect every threads to terminate but the result is:
	PID		PPID		CMD
	15744		15509		thr_kill
	15745		15744		[thr_kill <defunct>]
	15746		1		thr_kill
	15747		1		thr_kill
	15748		1		thr_kill

Is any way to avoid it or maybe it is a bug??