glibc 2.2.4 -- multi-threaded client failure

I have a multi-threaded client, in which I create
CLIENT handle in the first thread, and then use
clnt_call in other child-threads to access server.

Under RedHat 7.1 (glibc 2.2.2) things work perfectly
fine.

But as I upgraded to RedHat 7.2 (glibc 2.2.4-19) the
clnt_call fails. On further investigations, I digged
into the glibc code and found that AUTH_MARSHALL (I am
using auth-none) call in clntudp_call is failing
because it is not finding some thread-safe data
structure.

What am I missing - is there anything extra I need to
do in order to instruct that my client application is
multi-threaded?

The "M" flag  to "rpcgen" doesn't seem to be helping,
since all it does is generate stubs with different
function definitions. But it does not generate any
extra multi-thread specific code. Am I missing
anything during "rpcgen" time?

Thanks in advance!