Re: The texinfo used by GSL

Plan A is to convert the documentation to Docbook and generate standard
texinfo from that, making the modified texinfo unnecessary.

After writing the equation handling code for texinfo I decided that it had
been the wrong way to do things, since texinfo is complicated (particularly
the texinfo.tex file, where there are many subtleties involving fonts).