Re: GSL 0.4.1 and SGI Irix 6.5.4

Mark Galassi writes:
 > But I'm a bit puzzled by the first problem.  If your compiler doesn't
 > have inlines, then why did autoconf's AC_C_INLINE macro define
 > HAVE_INLINE in config.h?

This could be the problem where the compiler supports "inline", but
not "extern inline". The latest version of configure.in in CVS checks
for "extern inline" explicitly now, so that may fix it.

Brian

Sat May  8 21:06:31 1999  Brian Gough  <bjg@network-theory.co.uk>

	* configure.in: now check for "extern inline" using a modified
 	version of AC_C_INLINE, since we use "extern inline" but only
 	checked for "inline", and some compilers only support the latter.