Re: multidimensional optimization

Brian Gough wrote:

> Cool, that sounds great.  Diffs against the current CVS tree would be
> the cleanest method. If you could put them on a web page and send the
> url that will avoid overloading the list. Any problems/questions - let
> me know. Thanks.

I've put a link to a patch at http://www.ufrmd.dauphine.fr/~rossi/gsl/.
Currently there's no documentation. Basically, it's the same structure as one
dimensional minimization and as multidimensional root finding. To guess how to
use it, please look at test.c in multimin directory.

Fabrice Rossi

PS: I'm not very accustomed to the gnu style for coding. I've tried to be
"clean", but I'm quite sure this is far from perfect...