Beta_x(a,b) [was Re: bug in bessel_j.c]

Thomas Walter wrote:

> What about adding incomplete beta function?

Ok. I had an attack of selfless generosity today.
I just committed an implementation for the incomplete
beta function. It is kinda cheesy, in that it does
not scale well for large parameters. But it
seems to work ok. If I figure out some useful
asymptotics for the large parameter case, I will
stick those in and the implementation will
be complete.

--
G. Jungman