Re: Non square matrix transpose ?

Hi,

As you found, there has not been a function to do rectangular
transposes.

I have added a function gsl_matrix_transpose_memcpy(dest,src) to
handle the rectangular case.   It is in CVS now.

It operates out of place. (BLAS matrices use a unit stride in one
direction, so in general the in-place transpose of a submatrix view
cannot itself be represented as a submatrix view).

regards
Brian Gough