Who owns the GSL?

Who makes the design decisions?
Who decides what is included in the GSL distribution?

The VSIPL API standard is owned be the VSIPL Forum.
Just about anybody can participate in the VSIPL Forum.
All you really need to do is show up at two consecutive meetings.
Everybody who shows up at meetings of the VSIPL Forum
is allowed to participate in the discussion.
Decisions are made by a simple show of hands
after a motion is made and seconded.
The protocol is very democratic.

What is the protocol for decision making for the GSL?
Are we just supposed to bully Brian Gough
into including our ideas and contributions?
I thought that the GSL was supposed to be open.
Shouldn't there be a democratic process
whereby application programmers and library developers
can participate in design and development decisions?