Additions to matmult

I've added support for complex numbers to mat mult and would like to
bring it into the fold. As this is my first time contributing to this
project, would the current owner of this project be willing to check
over my work before I commit? I'd like to know if I am on the right track.

--
Linux, where do you want to go tomorrow?