truncated normal distribution

I am a french biologist, working on quantitative genetics. I have obtained
usefull functions for random number generation in your library.

I wondered if you could answer the following question. It would be very
usefull to me.

Is there tables of the normal distribution available, calculating the upper
value or the mean of the tail knowing the surface of the tail ? (and
reciprocally) ?

What is the best method to perform numerical integration of normal
distribution ?

How to obtain the upper value knowing the tail ?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Stéphane Dupas
CNRS
Laboratoire Populations, Génétique et Evolution,
91198 Gif Sur Yvette
France

tel: 01 69 82 37 14
fax: 01 69 82 44 48