Re: GSL on OS/2

Thanks -- that is a very useful script.  The errors picked up there
are large compared to exact agreement but ok in those cases, in terms
of the underlying test.  Useful to check anyway.

We should probably start running our own tests with fdlibm in order to
take account of variation between math libraries, since fdlibm is
supposed to be strictly IEEE compliant.  I ran a quick check but did
not get any failures on specfunc (or complex) with fdlibm so it may
depend on other factors as well.

Let us know when your OS/2 IEEE routine is ready and I will add it.