Re: autoconfig and gsl.m4

Achim Gaedke writes:

 > There are some lines in gsl.m4 like:
 >           LIBS="$ac_save_LIBS -lgslblas"
 >
 > They should restore the LIBS variable as it was before the test.

Thanks for the bug report -- you're right, that variable needs to be
restored without the -lgslblas.  I will sort this out for the next
release, I am currently working on the blas library and the linking
scheme will change slightly as the new version will be a separate
library conforming to the CBLAS standard.

Brian