Fortran-Wrappers

Hello,

I am new to the list and I have a question concerning
Fortran and gsl. According to the FAQ it should be
"easy" to write wrappers, so that Fortran-Programmers
can use gsl as well.

I wanted to write a wrapper for the multiroot solver,
but the result is not satisfactory. Did anybody write
already such wrappers and can they be found on the web?

Any help is welcome!

Harald Wiedemann