Re: GNU Scientific Library (GSL) 0.8 is released

Anybody who has a GSL related project (or program) with a url please
let me know and I will make a link to it from the GSL homepage.

So far, I know about
- python bindings at http://www.zpr.uni-koeln.de/~achim/gsl/
- GSDV (no webpage yet?)
- ... some others I can't remember