C++-Wrapper for GSL?

Hello again!

As I have seen when browsing the mailing lists archive, there seem to
be some others out there that would be interested or are already
working on some C++-classes that wrap the GSL.

Until now I wrote some wrapper around the Histograms and the Random
Number Generators that I would readily share with others.

Is there any interest on the side of the GSL authors to include
wrapping C++ classes into the GSL in the long or short term? Or would
it be better to build an own 'GSL++' package?
Anyway, if the answer is positive, I would be ready to contribute.

--
Cheers
  Olaf

Email to olenz@TechFak.uni-bielefeld.de ***** PGP encrypted and signed