Re: pb compile under borland c++

Emmanuel Chomarat writes:

 > in interpolation subdir
 > akima.c
 > Error E2024 akima.c 244: Cannot modify a const object in function
 > Error E2024 akima.c 280: Cannot modify a const object in function
 > Error E2024 vegas.c 606: Cannot modify a const object in function random_point
 > Error E2024 gear1.c 92: Cannot modify a const object in function gear1_apply
 >
 >     Not really hard to fix but hard to understand. why it's prevent warning,
 >     it cause errors :)

Thanks for the bug reports.  I have made the line into a macro
DISCARD_POINTER(p) which can be redefined in config.h.

 > I succeed to compile all module and to build libgsl.lib. but now when
 > i try to link i have this error:
 > Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
 > Error: Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_lngamma' referenced from C:\LIBGSL.LIB|gamma
 > Error: Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_choose' referenced from C:\LIBGSL.LIB|binomial
 > Error: Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_lnfact' referenced from C:\LIBGSL.LIB|poisson

The functions the randist directory (libgslrandist.a) need to use some
functions from the specfunc directory, and cannot find them.  Perhaps
it is due to the order of linking the files?