Re[2]: pb compile under borland c++

Hello Brian,

BG>  > I succeed to compile all module and to build libgsl.lib. but now when
BG>  > i try to link i have this error:
BG>  > Turbo Incremental Link 5.00 Copyright (c) 1997, 2000 Borland
BG>  > Error: Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_lngamma' referenced from C:\LIBGSL.LIB|gamma
BG>  > Error: Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_choose' referenced from C:\LIBGSL.LIB|binomial
BG>  > Error: Unresolved external '_gsl_sf_lnfact' referenced from C:\LIBGSL.LIB|poisson

BG> The functions the randist directory (libgslrandist.a) need to use some
BG> functions from the specfunc directory, and cannot find them.  Perhaps
BG> it is due to the order of linking the files?
In fact i compile the files into obj. All compile good now. The next
step is to make a lib. How to do it, because the above pb is in fact
due that in the dir structure
root/
     >specfunc
     >randist
These two dirs have a file gamma.obj. When i try to add one to the
archive(lib) it's good but when i try to add the second i think that
there are problem of references because two files have the same name
in the lib. Do you think that it is pb? How to deal with it. I have
all obj files produced with borland C++ builder, no severe error and i
can't produce the lib.

Another little question how to export all functions to make a dll.
(in fact i try to use(with some modif,coff2omf,impdef,...)  the dll provided with the gsl-bin0.0.zip file
but some functions always don't work( i have a exception about the
fact that the memory is read....). Does anyone alreadu heard about
this.

--
Best regards,
 Emmanuel                            mailto:Emmanuel.Chomarat@bigfoot.com