complex matrix operation

Hi,

I want to use GSL in an optimization problem. The calculations involved require various matrix and vector operations using complex numbers. Does GSL support complex matrix operations such as: Inverses, cholesky decomposition and other more basic operations ? I would be very grateful if somebody can advice me as to the complex matrix capabilities of GSL.

regards,
Amit
Radar Remote Sensing Group
University of Cape Town