Re: Missing header in GSL 0.9.3

Brian:

Ummm.  I'm running HFS+ already.  Maybe there's a bug in tar or gzip.  I'll
check into that.  But, you might want to think about some kind of
compartmentalization.  It's not just for me.  There are other reasons that
people might want or need to do that.

Thanks, Rodney

>From: Brian Gough <bjg@network-theory.co.uk>
>Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:31:40 +0100 (BST)
>To: Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa@mcw.edu>
>Cc: gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com
>Subject: Re: Missing header in GSL 0.9.3
>
>Rodney Sparapani writes:
> > It's not really feasible to change the source code.  There are just too
> > many filenames that are longer than 31 characters of the "complex"
> > variety.  How can I turn off complex matrix arithmetic?  With a -D?  I'm
> > not really going to miss it anyways.
>
>No way to do that I'm afraid it is all mixed in.  You'll need to
>compile on a Mac filesystem that supports long filenames, either UFS
>or HFS+.  They both handle filenames up to 255 characters I believe.

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research (PCOR)
rsparapa@mcw.edu              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do