Re: Request

Achim Gaedke writes:
 > Michael J meyer schrieb:
 >
 > > Hello,
 > >
 > > I want to thank everybody who contributes to gsl. It is an invaluable
 > > resource.
 > > I wonder if it would be possible to make the manual
 > > (http://sources.redhat.com/gsl/ref/gsl-ref_toc.html)
 > > available for download as an html file so we can have it on our local disc
 > > for offline browsing.
 > >
 > > Mike
 >
 > I agree, it is very annoying to produce it with texi2html. And it is a slow
 > procedure to convert all @math tags to pictures...
 > Maybe it is possible to place an tar.gz archive onto the gsl homepage. With
 > pictures it would be about 700kB, without 300kB.

I use the old texi2html of Lionel Cons -- I prefer it.  There is a
copy of it in CVS in the doc directory.

I've uploaded a tar file gsl-ref-html.tar.gz to sources.redhat.com in
the pub/gsl directory for anonymous ftp access.  It will appear on the
mirror sites later if you can't get to the redhat server.

regards