Re: How to compile GSL using DJGPP ?

Vijaya C Ramasami (Vijay) writes:
 >  I just downloaded GSL from sources.redhat.com. I am using a MS-DOS
 > version of the GNU C++ compiler (called DJGPP). I don't know how to
 > compile the source code using this version of gcc. MS-DOS does not
 > appear on the list of compiled platforms.
 >
 > Please help..

Somebody reported on the list that they had compiled an earlier
version of GSL some time back.  You should find the message about it
in the mailing list archives at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gsl-discuss/
if you search for djgpp. Let me know if you succeed in compiling
it.  To run the tests see the "MACHINES" file in the distribution
for instructions on increasing the stack size.

regards
Brian