Re: simulated annealing bug

I'll be happy to when (if) I get it working.  Its actually a C++ base
class wrapper for siman.c. I am having some problems with the current
design.  It hadnt occured to me that my user supplied functions wouldn't
copy the virtual table(there's a virtual energy function - all other functions
are implemented in the base class), so I think I am going to switch to templates.
As soon as its working I'll let you know.

Karsten