Re: Experiences with GSL and Codewarrior 6

David Henderson writes:
 >  Hello all,
 >  I develop for several environments: Solaris/Forte CC, Linux/gcc
 > and MacOS/Codewarrior.  I greatly favor the integrated IDE with
 > Metrowerks Codewarrior and have investigated what it takes to
 > compile & run a portion of GSL 1.0 under Codewarrior Pro 6.
 >  I have the following request of the library developers:
 >     will you consider making some of the #include file changes to
 >     make it easier to use fragments of the library in an IDE like
 >     Codewarrior?
 >  Any comments by developers or users on this #include and directory
 > structure issue??
 >  Is there another way to solve this problem??

Hi,
sys/types.h actually seems to be unneeded so I will  remove that.

I looked on google and the issue with Unix style paths like
#include <foo/bar> on the Mac seems to come up fairly frequently in the
codewarrior newsgroup, with various workarounds mentioned.

I'd like to keep the existing arrangement of the header files as it is
the most convenient for the majority of users on Unix.

best regards,