Using the GSL library with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

	I would like to use the GSL library with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0.  I do
not understand how to install the library for this environment.  I have
tried to follow the installation instructions posted on the web and in
various files available for download, but many of the instructions and
commands do not apply to the Microsoft environment.  I would appreciate any
assistance.  Thanks.

	Will Easley