REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.I got
your contact in my private search  for a reliable person to handle this
transaction.We shall base this transaction on mutual respect and honesty
.Hence,it is
neccessary for you to assure us of your ability and to
prosecute this transaction of  great magnitude
involving a pending business transaction requiring
maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel
who are interested in importation of goods into our country with funds
which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this business
we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account the
said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows: During the past Military Regimes
here in Nigeria, government officials set up companies and awarded
themselves
contract which were grossly over-invoiced in various Ministries. As
a result, the Democratic Government of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo deemed
it neccessary to set up a Contract Review Panel to investigate and recommend
accordingly. After a thorough investigation, we discovered a lot of
inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central Bank
of Nigeria. We (members) have unanimously agreed to transfer part of
these funds to a foreign account However, by virtue of our position
as civil servants and members of this Panel, we cannot acquire this money
in our names. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust
by my colleagues in the Panel to look for an Overseas partner into whose
account we would transfer the sum of US$26,400,000.00 (Twenty Six Million,
Four Hundred Thousand US. Dollars). Adequate logistics and strategies
had been worked out to ensure a successful transfer with your maximum
co-operation. Hence we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1. 25% for the account owner (you)
2. 65% for us (the officials)
3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
expenses.

We wish to commence the importation business with our own share, please
note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence and conclude
the transfer latest in ten (10) banking days from the date of receipt
of the following information through the above e-mail: your current tel/fax
number, your name/company name and address.

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job
description
respectively and these will be used to apply for payment and re-award
the contract.We are looking forward to doing business with you and solicit
your confidentiality in this transaction. Please acknowledge the receipt
of this letter using the above email address. I will bring you into
the complete picture of this project when I have heard from you.

Yours Faithfully,

DR.Humphrey Ibada