RE: Using GSL with Borland C++

johnson@stat.colostate.edu writes:
 >  Are there static libraries for Borland C++ at the GNU Win32 site?
 > I tried using libgsl.a and renaming it libgsl.lib but it didn't
 > work, so, I just assumed it was only for gcc compilers.

I thought someone mentioned them once but I could have been mistaken.

I don't know much about Borland version of GSL that the Gnuwin32
project distributes, apart from the fact that their DLLs don't work.

The best place to ask would be on the
gnuwin32-users@lists.sourceforge.net list. I've cc'ed this message there.

Brian