Re: a (non-critical) flaw in taus RNG

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 07:11:46PM -0500, Atakan Gurkan sent those random bytes:
> available under GPL and somebody else integrates them to GSL or can I make
> this integration myself?

IMHO porting them to GSL is the best idea
Last year I ported nine PRNGs to GSL so it's not hard to code (it's a bit long
to test them on a lot of platforms and to document them all)
You could start studying the GSL PRNGs design with some short of them like
fishman20.c or lecuyer21.c
Thanks.

--
Carlo Perassi - http://www.linux.it/~carlo/
The number you have tried to reach is imaginary. Please replace your handset