Re: Reference for RK8PD?

The coefficients are given in a table on p. 445
of Engeln-Mullges + Uhlig, "Numerical Algorithms with C".

I am a little confused about the terminology that
I used in the comment, "rk8(9)". Probably I called it
that because the global error for the \tilde{A} set is
order(8), and therefore the local error is order(9).
This may disagree with the notation they used.
I have no philosophy about that notation; feel free
to say it is wrong.

Anyway, that's a place to look up those coefficients.

Thanks.
--
G. Jungman