Re: Nonlinear Least-Squares Fitting Help

Hi, I am not sure if I understand you correctly but it seems to me that
in fact y = (Ar + Br)*cos(k*x) +(Bi - Ai)*sin(k*x). In this case the
parameters cannot be identified. Add one to Ar and subtract one from Br
and the fit is the same.

So you had better estimate compound parameters Ar+Br, Bi-Ai and k.