Re: A funny error when compiling the gsl-1.2 candidate

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Marek Kobera wrote:

> 	Dear Nicolas and Trevor,
> What should I be doing now? Should I 'make something', so that I build the
> depcomp file or make check once again?
> I would really like to compile GSL on this machine and not on the NFS
> server for a couple of reasons.

Marek,

quite frankly I don't know what this error means or why it is there, but
can you, just to check, compile gsl on a local drive and see if the tests
you mention fail? If they don't then we know that this is related to the
time stamp problem, and if they still fail then the problem is with the
tests and not with NFS.

	Just an idea,

		nick