Re: Question about Vectors & Matrices

Dear Daniel,
I have had the same need as well, and as current, the GSL doesn't have
support for arrays and vectors of pointers. What I do, though, is to use
GLIB:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/glib/

which has nice support for vector pointers and data structures. I believe
both libraries complement each other quite nicely.

(I have some GLIB vectors, GLIB linked lists and such of gsl
objects. Works well)

Alan

--

Alan Aspuru-Guzik                    Dios mueve al jugador, y éste, la pieza.
(510)642-5911 UC Berkeley           ¿Qué Dios detrás de Dios la trama empieza