Re: Abramowitz and Stegun (1964) online

On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 08:41 PM, Brian Gough wrote:

 In the TODO file, I noticed a wish to distribute Abramowitz and
Stegun with GSL. It seems that the old edition Abramowitz and
Stegun is now available online
(http://members.fortunecity.com/aadns/) as page images, total about
50 MB.  (Just to let you know.)
Wow that's good news. I didn't know about it, thanks for posting the
information.

(corrected url for the list: http://members.fortunecity.com/aands/)

Do you have any idea how to contact the person behind it?  I could not
find any information on the site itself.

Brian
I've tried to download all the pages as described on the site without success. Someone could tell me how to get them??

Thanks,
Andrea.
---
Andrea Riciputi <mailto:andrea.riciputi@libero.it>

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)