Problems with long double version two...

I'm tryin the following test program, for long double data type. I'm working in a Pentium II, redhat linux 7.3, and compiling with gcc as follow:
gcc -o test test.c

When I run the program, the results from long double variables present problems. I have tried the same program in a SUN, SUN alfa, silicon graphycs architecture and with gcc, CC, cc, g++ compilers and the results are the same.

I tried it in DOS with Borland c++ 3.0 compiler and the results were corrects. But I need the corrects results in linux. Can anybody help me please? I need to work with numbers in the range of long double (1e-4932 to 1e+4932)

What is the problem? The compiler, the architecture, or printf function definition?

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

int main(void)
{