Addendum to previous email

  Hello,

  after talking with my collaborators, we confirm our
  interest in providing our contributions to GSL as far as
  the statistical tests are concerned, but for the integration
  effort we would appreciate the help of experts in GSL and
  any commitments from our side would be obviously subject to
  an evaluation of the effort needed.

  By the way, we would appreciate any information of guidelines
  and possible constraints relevant for the integration of code in GSL.

     Best Regards,
                               Alberto