Re: gsl 1.2.90 release candidate : two failures

Luc:

Very interesting.  I'm setup very similarly.  The only minor differences is that
I'm using a newer ultra-sparc with GCC 3.2 and I don't get those failures, but I
do get:

from test and test_static
FAIL: gsl_vector_long_double_div divides correctly

Rodney

>Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:07:05 +0100
>From: Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maisonobe@c-s.fr>
>To: gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com
>Subject: gsl 1.2.90 release candidate : two failures
>
>Hello,
>
>I just checked gsl 1.290 relase candidate on an old sparc ultra 5 with
>solaris 2.8 and gcc 3.2.1 (using the native assembler and linker of the
>system).
>
>I get two failures (on the same function) :
>
>FAIL: gsl_vector_complex_float_swap_elements exchanges elements
>correctly
>
>FAIL: gsl_vector_complex_float_swap_elements (static) exchanges elements
>correctly
>
>The message is misleading, is it really a failure ?
>
>                                                          Luc

Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research
rsparapa@mcw.edu              http://www.mcw.edu/pcor
Was 'Name That Tune' rigged?  WWLD -- What Would Lombardi Do