Re: How to use am2ms.pl in msvc directory?

José Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto writes:
 > I'd like to know the procedure to generate the Visual C++ project
 > files from the perl scripts. There is some of them in the msvc
 > directory and for sure I'm missing something but I can not get a
 > valid *.dsw and *.dsp files from the scripts.
 >
 > I run am2ms.pl from the gsl root directory like:
 >
 > $ ./msvc/am3ms.pl GSLDLL
 >
 > and opening the GSL.dsw (trought Samba in a windows machine) I get
 > nothing in Visual C++.

The makefiles have to be specified on the command-line.  See the
msvc/Makefile target "make all" for details:

 perl ../msvc/am2ms.pl $n ../Makefile.am ../*/Makefile.am

Also see the file HACKING for more details.  There is a master script
./scripts/windist.sh which converts a .tar.gz into a .zip with project
files.

Brian