re: re: freedom

Friends,
To some extent, I believe the intervention of Mr. Jobb has been
elucidating. We have been able to read many lucid arguments responding to
his unsolicited contribution.

At this stage, I believe it is probably unnecessary to divert more energy
into an argument that has exhausted it's rational component. We have read a
number of inteligent answers to a rather rude provocation. So, as our
friend suggests, let's have peace and return to business.

Solidarity is a simple but not easy to assimilate concept.
Best,
Juan