re: re: freedom

oh - just one last word,

it's annoying to have a great numerical library that does almost all
you want, but not be able to use it just because there is a handful
of fanatics prohibiting that. the possibility to link the gsl into proprietary software would not at all make the gsl non-free.

moreover, it's annoying that a great numerical libribrary is trying to split the world of programmers in two parts, namely the "good" ones producing gpl'd programes versus the other ones, which are all "bad".

- gangolf