Reading and writing GSL random number generators

Hello!

I'm using the GSL since about two years now, and I think that it's
time to contribute, even though it is hardly more than some technical
aspect.

I've noticed that a few people in the past have asked for functions to
read and write the state of a random number generator to a
file/stream. As I will need it myself, I've written these functions.

I've read the GSL Design Document, I know the Coding Standards, and
I've tried to stay closely to the code Brian has created for
combinations and/or permutations, so it should integrate smoothly.

If the code is acceptable, I will also add the corresponding
documentation.

In the attachments, you'll find:
   - a patch for the gsl sources
   - rng/file.c: the (new) file that contains the io routines
   - rng_write.c: a test program that writes the state of an rng
   - rng_read.c: a test program that reads the state of an rng
--

Olaf